A community of Catholic women invite all women who are committed to raising awareness and funds to aid non-profit ministries endorsed by the Diocese of Allentown in imitation of the life of St. Catharine of Siena. By joining together in the collective giving and personally selecting the recipient ministries, women will have a personal impact on those among us in need.
The Catholic Women’s Society of Giving is very pleased to invite funding requests in support of community service, outreach programs, projects, and organizations whose operations and activities are consistent with Gospel values, the teachings of the Catholic Church, and the stated mission and purpose of the Diocese of Allentown.
Non-Diocesan organizations, charities, and projects are welcome to apply. However, all applicants must be associated with organizations listed in the Diocese of Allentown’s Catholic Directory.
- You will find a very simple online application by clicking here.
- Finalists will be invited to present additional information about their proposals at an in-person meeting with members of the Catholic Women’s Society of Giving. Meeting date: Sunday, February 9.
- All projects must take place on behalf of and within Berks, Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, and/or Schuylkill County. Maximum request is $5,000.
- Final funding decisions will be made by Catholic Women’s Society of Giving voting members.
- Application deadline is: December 31, 2019
For more information, please feel free to contact Ginny Downey (firstname.lastname@example.org/610-871-5200 x2244) or Michele Mullikin (MMullikin@allentowndiocese.org/610-871-5200 x2282) by email or phone.