Please see below for the 2022-2023 Confirmation retreat schedule hosted by the Diocese of Allentown. All Confirmation retreats will be run by NET Ministries, a national Catholic organization that provides quality retreats through the service of college-aged missionaries. More information on NET Ministries can be found at www.netusa.org.
To register for a retreat, please email Kristin Osenbach (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your parish name, expected number of participants, and the date of the retreat you would like to attend.
2022-2023 Retreat Dates
Allentown Central Catholic High School
February 2, 2023 - 5:30pm-8:30pm
February 3, 2023 - 5:30pm-8:30pm
* DREs should arrive no later than 5PM to check in their students as they arrive; students should be dropped off no later than 5:15PM so that the retreat can begin on time.
Bethlehem Catholic High School
March 25, 2023 - 9:00am-Noon
Complete the Liability & Medical Release Form
* DREs should arrive no later than 8:30AM to check in their students as they arrive; students should be dropped off no later than 8:45AM so that the retreat can begin on time.
1. Each parish group must include one adult chaperone for every ten students in attendance.
2. Each parish group must provide one completed liability and medical release form for each student. Parish groups must give these forms to Alexa at the end of the retreat. DREs are encouraged to make copies of the forms for their group to keep on file. Blank liability and medical release forms can be found under the Resources tab on the bottom right side of the page.
3. The cost of the retreat is $10 per attendee to help cover the cost of providing the retreats. Checks can be made payable to Diocese of Allentown and can be submitted in person on the day of the retreat, or mailed to the following address:
Office of Adult Catechesis & Evangelization
ATTN: Kristin Osenbach
1425 Mountain Drive North
Bethlehem, PA 18017
4. These dates are first come, first served, and the maximum for each retreat is 150 participants. If there is a high demand for the retreats, additional dates can be scheduled.
5. Parishes with large Confirmation classes who are interested in retreats should consider contacting NET Ministries to schedule a separate retreat for their parish group. The contact information for NET Ministries can be found on their website.
6. For additional questions regarding the Confirmation retreats, please contact Kristin Osenbach at email@example.com