If you are looking for the BEST place to work where employees are appreciated and everyone works TOGETHER as a team, this is it! Holy Family Senior Living (HFSL) is seeking compassionate individuals to work as caregivers in our personal care community at Grace Mansion. We offer a family-like work environment in a pleasant, residential setting located in a historical neighborhood.
Current available schedules include:
- Full-time Night Shift (37.5 hours/week) 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Part-time Day Shift (22.5 hours/week) 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Part-time Evening Shift (22.5 hours/week) 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Part-time Night Shift (22.5 hours/week) 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
$1.00 - $2.00 Shift Differential Paid for 2nd shift and 3rd shifts.
Every other weekend and holiday rotation is required for all positions.
Our PCA/Med Techs require the ability to follow written and verbal instructions, policies, and procedures and must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Dependability, attention to detail and the ability to multitask are essential!
Responsibilities include compassionate care of residents, assistance with daily activities and administering/documenting medications. Prior experience as a PCA, CNA and/or medication certification through the Department of Human Services is preferred, but not required. We are always willing to train energetic and caring persons who want to support our mission and residents. We will help you obtain your medication certification!
HFSL is a non-profit, faith-based network providing senior care and living options. As a ministry of the Diocese of Allentown, our mission is to provide the highest quality of emotional, social and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING AT HOLY FAMILY SENIOR LIVING:
- We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance HFSL's ministry and mission!
- Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of family and work-life balance and welcome you as an HFSL family member, not just an employee.
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, paid time off, and pension plan with match!
- Additional benefits include voluntary 401(k) short-term disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, flexible spending account and a uniform discount program!
- Generous Paid Time off and Paid Holidays.
- Ability to learn and grow alongside veteran team members while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
If you are truly excited about working as part of a dynamic team in an energized organization that values its staff and loves our residents, then join our “family” and apply today! For more info, visit our website at www.holyfamilysl.org