JOIN THE HOLY FAMILY SENIOR LIVING TEAM and help us to continue our ministry of caring for seniors!
If you are looking for the BEST place to work as an LPN among the Lehigh Valley’s Senior Care communities, this is it! We are seeking dedicated and experienced LPNs to fill full-time (37.5 hours/week) and part-time (22 hours/week) positions.
- $1.00 - $2.00 Shift Differential Paid for 2nd shift and 3rd shifts.
- $3.00 Weekend Differential and Monthly Cash Payout for Weekend Bonus Program which includes a 3-day work week and 12-hour shifts.
HFSL is a 208-bed non-profit, Catholic, skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation facility located in historic Bethlehem, PA. We provide sub-acute care, short term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care by an interdisciplinary team of professionals who are arguably the best in the Lehigh Valley! Experience with long term care or acute care background is preferred, but not required.
Our LPNs have the ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet resident and patient needs while embracing the values and mission of HFSL, which is to provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social, and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING AT HOLY FAMILY SENIOR LIVING:
- We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance HFSL's ministry and mission!
- Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of family and work-life balance and welcome you as an HFSL family member, not just an employee.
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, paid time off, and pension plan with match!
- Additional benefits include voluntary 401(k) short-term disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, flexible spending account and a uniform discount program!
- Generous Paid Time off and Paid Holidays.
- Ability to learn and grow alongside veteran team members while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
If you are looking for a professional organization made up of people who value staff and residents, then join our “family” and apply today!
For more info, visit our website at www.holyfamilysl.org