PREGNANCY & PARENTING SUPPORT
Catholic Charities provides guidance, understanding and support to women, men and families during and after pregnancy in exploring the positive options of parenting and adoption. These services are available to anyone regardless of gender, age, race, religion, income or ethnic background.
- Problem-solving & decision-making guidance
- Free, confidential pregnancy test
- Pregnancy support counseling and education
- Assistance with baby-related items (as available)
- Adoption planning
- Parenting Support
- Referrals for pre- and post-natal care
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Anyone who is pregnant or parenting a child.
ARE YOU CONSIDERING ADOPTION?
Catholic Charities provides birthparents with counseling and a wide array of other services including:
- Careful screening and approval of all adoptive parents
- The option of choosing your baby's adoptive parents from sets of profiles and meeting with prospective parents
- Transfer of detailed social and medical information to the adoptive parents for the child's well being
FEES AND FUNDING
There is no charge for these support services.