Bethlehem Catholic High School is seeking a dynamic and collaborative Theater Director. This is a part-time position with non-traditional hours. Experience in theater arts is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising fall/winter play, Elementary Christmas show, and Spring musical
- Hiring/maintaining appropriate supplemental staff
- Selecting, obtaining, purchasing rights for appropriate shows
- Organizing auditions, cast selection
- Generating rehearsal schedule
- Overseeing set builds
- Fostering a community where all students are encouraged and welcomed to participate in Becahi theater
- Establishing/maintaining relationships between the theater program and our partner schools
The qualified candidate must possess qualities of flexibility, team work, creativity, strong communication and organizational skills. He/she must also live locally and possess a valid driver’s license.
The successful candidate must be willing to submit information for background check clearances through the Diocese of Allentown as a condition of employment.
Please send resume and cover letter to Holly L. DeNofa, Principal, at email@example.com.