Catholic Senior Housing and Health Care Services, Inc. (CSHHCS) is a non-profit, faith-based network providing long and short-term care and living options to older adults. CSHHCS is seeking an experienced and reliable full-time Purchasing Manager at our campus in Bethlehem, PA.
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for the purchasing of supplies, equipment, and services for CSHHCS while managing and ensuring contract and purchase order compliance. This position will be directly responsible for planning and implementing departmental goals, policies, and procedures and supervising purchasing support staff.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, procurement or related field.
- 2+ years purchasing experience required, preferably in a skilled nursing or healthcare setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with modern purchasing techniques and best practices required.
- Proven leadership and management skills;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities as cited above.
The Purchasing Manager will have the ability to perform quantitative analysis of spending or product use and make reasoned recommendations while embracing and supporting the values and mission of CSHHCS –to provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.
CSHHCS offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefit package and the opportunity to work with great people and a rewarding work environment. If you are truly excited about working as part of a dynamic team in an energized, fast-paced and progressive organization that values its staff and residents, then we want to hear from you. Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources (PM)
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018