St. John Neumann Regional School
Palmerton Campus (Gr. 3-8) Slatington Campus (Gr. K-2)
259 Lafayette Avenue 641 W. Washington Street
Palmerton, PA 18071 Slatington, PA 18080
Principal Position Opening
St. John Neumann Regional School (Grades K-8) is seeking a dynamic and innovative educational leader with a strong commitment to Catholic Education, values, and academic excellence to serve as Principal. We are seeking a proven leader with the ability to promote the school’s mission while overseeing teaching and learning, enrollment, development, facilities, finance, as well as implementing policies and operational objectives.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a practicing Catholic committed to the mission of Catholic Education
- Have 5+ years in teaching experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in the areas of motivation, communication, organization, decision making, conflict prevention & resolution
- Demonstrate ability to promote an environment which fosters high expectations of faculty, staff, and students in faith, academic excellence and service.
- Be a team leader who focuses on inclusion, collaboration, and engagement of faculty, staff, pastors and parents.
- A Master’s Degree and Principal’s certification is preferred.
Those interested in the position should submit their letter of interest, resume, background clearances, and appropriate certifications, along with personal and professional references, and a letter of recommendation from your Pastor, to:
Dr. Philip J. Fromuth
Superintendent of Catholic Education
Diocese of Allentown
1425 Mountain Drive North
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Via email: email@example.com
Application deadline: April 29, 2022