St. Ignatius Loyola Regional School
2700 St. Albans Drive
West Lawn, PA 19609
Principal Position Opening
St. Ignatius Loyola Regional School, West Lawn, PA (Grades PK-8) is seeking a dynamic and innovative educational leader with a strong commitment to Catholic Education, values and academic excellence to serve as Principal beginning in July 2023. We are seeking a proven leader with the ability to promote the school’s mission while overseeing teaching and learning, enrollment, development, facilities, finance, as well as implementing policies and operational and strategic objectives.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a practicing Catholic committed to the mission of Catholic Education
- Have 5+ years in teaching experience.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in the areas of motivation, communication, organization, decision making, conflict prevention & resolution.
- Demonstrate ability to promote an environment which fosters high expectations of faculty, staff, and students in faith, academic excellence and service.
- Be a team leader who focuses on collaboration, and engagement of faculty, staff, pastors, parents and parishioners.
- Have a collaborative leadership style capable of working effectively with parents, faculty and staff, as well as parish clergy, staff, and the School Board.
- A Master’s Degree and Principal’s certification is preferred.
Those interested in the position should submit their letter of interest, resume, background clearances, and appropriate certifications, along with personal and professional references, and a letter of recommendation from your Pastor, and may mail or email to:
St. Ignatius Loyola Rectory
Very Reverend Thomas P. Bortz
2810 St. Albans Drive
Sinking Spring, PA 19608-1028
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: April 10, 2023