Catholic Senior Housing and Health Care Services, Inc. (CSHHCS) has a great opportunity for a full-time licensed Personal Care Administrator to manage the day-to-day operations of our two personal care facilities (Grace Mansion and Trexler Pavilion) located on our campus in Bethlehem, PA and adjacent to our 5-star skilled nursing/short term rehab facility. This is an excellent role for someone with three to five years of previous health care/personal care experience to join a preferred provider in the Lehigh Valley.
The Personal Care Administrator reports to the CSHHCS CEO/CFO and Board of Directors and ensures that that highest degree of quality resident care and services are delivered and maintained. A positive culture of customer focused service delivery is vital. In addition, this role is responsible for day to day leadership and development of employees in the Personal Care area. The Personal Care Administrator assigns and schedules employees and their work, coaches and counsels employees, and acts as a liaison between Personal Care, human resources and other departments, ensuring all employees are treated fairly and consistently with CSHHCS policies and applicable laws.
The Personal Care Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Ensure that each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical and health care services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status.
- Establishes collaborative coordination with other healthcare professionals and families to coordinate resident care needs and transition of care in a timely manner to ensure placement at the appropriate level of care
- Oversees, directs and evaluates all programs, activities, policies and procedures.
- Directs, attends and participates in various CSHHCS committees and meetings
- Interviews, hires and maintains competent personnel
- Accountable for assuring appropriate staffing schedule to meet resident care needs and to satisfy regulatory guidelines
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Treats residents, visitors and employees with kindness, dignity and respect
- Ensures that timely notice is given and strictly followed for resident discharges and room/roommate changes
- Reviews and maintains written records of all resident, employee or family/responsible party concerns, complaints and grievances, actions taken, steps to resolve and current status
- Responsible for budget development and accountable for personal care financial and operational performance.
- Maintains professional competencies and requirements and keeps up-to-date with changes in the industry
- Pennsylvania Certification as a Personal Care Administrator
- 5+ years of health care experience in personal care or skilled nursing environment.
- Pennsylvania Personal Care Administrator license
- Minimum of 3 years supervisor experience
- High School diploma required, Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a preference field of study in Business, Social Work, Therapeutic Recreation, Nursing or other Healthcare field.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills required.
- CPR certification required prior to or upon hire
At CSHHCS our Mission is, and will always be, to provide the best possible physical, emotional, social, and spiritual care to the older adults we serve, with respect, dignity and compassion, regardless of faith tradition.
CSHHCS offers competitive wages commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefit package and the opportunity to work with great people! If you're a high-energy, experienced Personal Care Administrator who is ready to take on the challenge of leading and supporting our outstanding personal care team, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources (PCA)
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018