Holy Family Senior Living Inc. has a great opportunity for a part-time night shift Maintenance/Security team member. This position is responsible for general building maintenance and security throughout our facility and campus.
General maintenance duties include completing checklist items, minor repairs and snow removal. This position also monitors and patrols facility and parking areas to provide a safe and secure environment for resident, visitors and employees and responds to emergency situations as needed.
This is a part-time (16 hours/week) night shift (11-7 pm) position which includes Tuesday and Thursday one week and Friday and Saturday on opposite week.
- 1-3 years’ maintenance/security experience in healthcare or facility preferred.
- General knowledge of maintenance methods and techniques commonly used in facility and repair work.
- Must have the ability to assess and evaluate situations quickly and respond to emergency situations, if necessary.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed.
- Must be self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Valid PA Driver’s license required.
We offer competitive wages, 401(k) and uniforms.