Holy Family Manor is seeking a dedicated and professional individual to join our Maintenance team in Bethlehem, PA. This position is responsible for general building maintenance and security throughout our facility and campus. General maintenance duties may include completing checklist items, minor repairs, plumbing/electrical and snow removal. This position also monitors and patrols facility and parking areas to provide a safe and secure environment for resident, visitors and employees and responds to emergency situations as needed. This is a full-time (37.5 hours/week) evening shift (3-11 pm) position. Every other weekend and holiday rotation required.
- 1-3 years’ maintenance experience in healthcare or commercial facility.
- Through knowledge of general maintenance methods and techniques commonly used in facility and repair work, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry or electronics.
- Must have the ability to assess and evaluate situations quickly and respond to emergency situations if necessary.
- Strong verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be self-motivated with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Valid PA Driver’s license required.
- Knowledge and/or experience in a regulatory environment or life safety in skilled nursing facilities highly desirable.
Holy Family Manor provides sub-acute care/short term rehabilitation and long term skilled nursing care by an interdisciplinary team of professionals. Holy Family Manor is a multi-faceted nursing center and a “Preferred Provider” of the St. Luke’s University Health Network and Lehigh Valley Health Network. Holy Family Manor has achieved the highest “Five-Star” overall rating on the official Medicare.gov Nursing Home Compare website.
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefit package and the opportunity to work with great people! If you're a self-motivated, high-energy experienced maintenance person looking to join an outstanding team, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources (MST)
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018