LPN Resident Care Coordinator
Holy Family Senior Living Inc. (HFSL)/Grace Mansion Personal Care is seeking a qualified, compassionate LPN to join our team in the Resident Care Coordinator (RCC) role. The LPN RCC assists the Administrator with the day-to-day operations of the community, including supervisory and care functions to ensure safe practices and the highest degree of resident care is maintained in accordance with Federal and State regulations.
The LPN RCC utilizes specialized knowledge of nursing and established practices and organizational policies to perform duties to coordinate the care services for residents. This includes providing assessments, care planning, referrals, and re-evaluations to ensure quality care for residents. This position primarily works Monday – Friday but must be available for to cover shifts as needed, including weekends and holidays.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a team leader and provide resident care and direction to staff in a professional and positive manner.
- Complete resident assessments.
- Administer medication and perform treatments as ordered by physician.
- Supervise emergencies on shift with residents and staff.
- Implement interim service plans as care needs change and assure all medication techs are in-serviced on implementing interim service plans as needed.
- Maintain resident clinical and medication records.
- Assist with hiring, training, scheduling, supervising, and counseling team members.
Required Education and Experience:
- Licensed Practical Nurse within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Medication Tech Certified with at least 2 years’ experience.
- 1+ year supervisory/team lead role in a PCH or related setting
- Experience presenting and recording PCH in-services, scheduling staff and working under PA Chapter 2600 regulations.
- Must hold valid Train the Trainer Certification or be willing to complete the Med Tech Train the Trainer Class within 6 months
- Must have a valid PA Driver’s License
- Must have all Educational Requirements per the PA Department of Human Services
The ideal candidate for the LPN RCC position will have previous RCC or Team Leader experience in a personal care community and the ability to provide exceptional customer service to our residents and staff while embracing the values and mission of HFSL – to provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.
HFSL offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, generous paid time off, 401(k) and pension plan with match. Additional benefits include voluntary short-term disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, flexible spending account and uniform discounts.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy an excellent team-focused work environment, industry-leading benefits, competitive wages and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. If you would like to join our "family" please apply today!