Catholic Senior Housing and Health Care Services, Inc. (CSHHCS) is a non-profit, faith-based network providing long and short-term care and living options to older adults. CSHHCS is seeking an experienced, full-time Executive Administrative Assistant at our campus in Bethlehem, PA.
This position will serve as back up and relief to the CFO’s Sr. Executive Assistant for all office management and executive support activities. The primary purpose of the Executive Administrative Assistant is to perform clerical and other administrative support to the CFO, Board of Directors, Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) and other senior management, as needed. Responsibilities include scheduling, preparing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests. The Executive Administrative Assistant interacts with board members, physicians, CSHHCS personnel and external customers. Strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience at an executive administrative assistant level.
- Proven experience successfully interfacing with all organizational levels including Executives, Board of Directors, Department Managers, administrative personnel and internal/external customers.
- The ability to work in a fast paced confidential environment and coordinate multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer software applications, particularly Microsoft Office ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and Outlook)
- Equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities as cited above.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to perform all duties in in an economically sound and efficient manner and in support of the CSHHCS mission which is to provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.
CSHHCS offers a comprehensive benefit package, the opportunity to work with great people and a rewarding work environment. If you are truly excited about working as part of a dynamic team in an energized, fast-paced and progressive organization that values staff and residents, then we want to hear from you. Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources (EAA)
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018