Holy Family Senior Living, Inc. (HFSL) a non-profit, multi-facility organization which specializes in healthcare, housing, and rehabilitation services for senior adults is seeking a full-time experienced Director of Housing to oversee eight apartment buildings and other properties which are part of Holy Family Independent Living. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Director of Housing is responsible for providing leadership and direction for the daily operations of Holy Family Independent Living, including supervision of staff; implementation and accountability of contracts and policies; and ensuring compliance with HUD, Fair Housing, and applicable codes and regulations. Weekly travel to properties within 5 counties (Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Schuylkill, and Carbon) required. Valid PA driver’s license required.
- Develop, implement, and achieve annual goals and objectives as established in the annual operating plan.
- Supervise Property Managers, Support Services, Maintenance and Housekeeping staff.
- Reviews government regulations and establishes management policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Prepare annual operating and capital budgets.
- Prepare and/or participate in preparation of compliance and program reports for government agencies, investors, lenders, management, and Board of Directors.
- Communicate and interface with other departments and management personnel as part of the CCRC.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, finance, social service or related field.
- 5+ years senior management level experience in residential property management, facilities management or housing programs and services required.
- Solid knowledge of HUD regulations and landlord-tenant laws and procedures.
- Demonstrated successful leadership and supervision of staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To perform this job successfully, the candidate should have strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and Yardi Property Management Software.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities as cited above.
The ideal candidate for the Director of Housing position will have the ability to successfully manage the independent living portfolio while embracing the values and mission of HFSL which is to provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social, and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.
HFSL offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package including generous paid time off and a pension plan with match, and the opportunity to work with great people in a rewarding work environment and culture.
If you are truly excited about working as part of a dynamic team in an energized, fast-paced organization that values team members and continually seeks to improve, then we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.holyfamilysl.org to apply!