DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Bethlehem Catholic High School is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic professional to lead the school in a strong and successful student recruitment program. This is a key, full-time, staff position reporting to the Principal. The successful candidate will direct the admissions process from point of inquiry through enrollment; conduct student and parent tours of the school; orient new students and serve as an administrative contact for new parents; establish relationships with partner schools; and direct the bonding program events. Creativity and collaboration with other school leaders is a must.
The Bethlehem Catholic family is known for a long-standing tradition of commitment to students and families through faith, academics, and service.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Recruitment of new students. This includes handling all inquiries, conducting initial meetings with parents and/or students and conducting meetings at area partner schools to promote Bethlehem Catholic High School
- Management of the data system to track inquiries, applications, registrations, event attendance, school visits, off campus events, and other data that will lead to increased enrollment
- Monitoring and updating electronic communication tools such as the website, Facebook, and email communication so that prospective families can interact with the Bethlehem Catholic community beyond school hours
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of all school policies, rules and regulations
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of all current school programs (academic, athletic, the arts, etc.)
- Organizing and directing the grade school bonding program
- Collaborating with Principal, Board, and staff in the implementation of multi-faceted admissions and marketing programs
- Supporting volunteers with conceptualization, development and implementation of admissions events
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- A strong commitment to Catholic values and Catholic education
- 2+ years of experience in Admissions management is preferred but not required
- Teaching/Work experience in a High School setting is preferred but not required
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer skills including database and website experience
- A high degree of credibility, integrity, and self-confidence is essential
- Valid PA driver’s license
Working Conditions: High school environment. Year-round position; may be required to work nights and weekends from home to contact parents. Must attend appropriate/necessary meetings that may extend beyond normal school hours.
To apply please send cover letter, resume, clearances and references to email@example.com.