Holy Family Senior Living, Inc. (HFSL) is seeking a motivated self-starter to join our Admissions and Marketing team in the role of Clinical Liaison. The ideal candidate will be an experienced RN or LPN with a demonstrated commitment to quality patient and resident care.
In this challenging and rewarding position, the primary purpose of the Clinical Liaison is to coordinate the referral and admissions process, including completing medical and social assessments on referrals and identifying appropriate residents and patients for admission and placement within our skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation unit including dialysis den. Strong multi-tasking, organizational and communications skills are required. This position is Primarily Monday – Friday but requires on-call and one weekend per month rotation.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Coordination of admission process including tours, admission paperwork, insurance verification, billing and pharmacy reconciliation and coordination of clinical supplies.
- Lead and coordinate the referral process by collaborating with discharging/admitting contacts for smooth transition to skilled nursing facility including utilization management of authorizations and transport services.
- Assist with marketing initiatives including events and educational programs and building relationships with facility and referral sources
- Assist with the development and maintenance of census mix and length of stay through continuing care marketplace and activity-based costing.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve customer service experience, enhance workflow, and improve the referral and admissions process.
- Conduct patient assessments in a timely manner after a referral is received by hospital, case manager, social worker, physician, or family member.
Education and Experience:
- Licensed RN or LPN in the Commonwealth PA
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in long term care and/or admissions/marketing.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Prior experience w/insurance company, private case management company or HMO.
- Working knowledge of health care setting, principles of Medicaid/Medicaid regulations and reimbursement, nursing home regulations are necessary to be successful.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities as cited above.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING AT HOLY FAMILY SENIOR LIVING:
- We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance HFSL's ministry and mission!
- Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of family and work-life balance and welcome you as an HFSL family member, not just an employee.
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, paid time off, and pension plan with match!
- Additional benefits include voluntary 401(k) short-term disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, flexible spending account and a uniform discount program!
- Generous Paid Time off and Paid Holidays.
- Ability to learn and grow alongside veteran team members while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
If you are looking for a 5-star, professional facility where staff are APPRECIATED and you can utilize your knowledge and skills to make a difference, please apply today!
For more info, visit our website at www.holyfamilysl.org