Part-time Advancement Director, Elementary School
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is seeking a part-time Advancement Director. The position
reports to the principal, works closely with the Board and school staff. The focus of this
part-time position is development and communications in an effort to provide sufficient
resources to ensure the school can achieve its mission.
● Plan, manage and implement annual giving, major gifts, and events. This includes, but
is not limited to: prospect identification and research, cultivation, solicitation, gift
processing, acknowledgments, and stewardship.
● Solicit donors to acquire scholarship funds through SPE programs (EITC, OSTC),
private donations, etc.
● Research and submit grant proposals and track grant reporting requirements.
● Promote the school via content and design of print publications, giving program
brochures, and direct mail pieces.
● Electronic communications via website and email
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to interact confidently
and effectively with school staff, administration, students, prospective donors, donors,
● Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic elementary education
● Excellent customer service, attention to detail, follow-through, project
management, the ability to conceptualize and execute strategic plans
● Computer skills including database and website experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related field desired
● Prefer development or public relations experience preferably in a school or nonprofit
Those interested in the position should submit their letter of interest, resume, and a
professional reference to Mrs. Danielle Frio at firstname.lastname@example.org.