The part time Advancement Administrator reports to the Principal and is responsible for the overall planning, management, coordination, and evaluation of the communication and marketing programs at the school.
- Maintain regular updates on website
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the use policy for website use
- Write and post content to site that aligns with current school events and activities
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate web data/metrics, insights and best practices
Social Media Management
- Build and execute social media strategy through reviewing analytics, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and engagement with the greater community
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the use policy for social media
- Create content schedule for approval by Principal monthly
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Oversee the development and execution of all print materials including school newsletter/magazine, annual report of giving, marketing materials, and direct mail pieces
- Oversee, develop, and maintain the school website and social media platforms
- Serve as primary contact for media relations including advertising and press releases in local media coverage of school events
- Support the Principal in admissions efforts by scheduling and assisting with school tours for new families
- Attend Diocesan trainings on advancement related topics as offered
- The school community will benefit from a consistent, professional, recognizable brand for the school in the larger community.
- The school community will see a growth of their social media audience by 15% over the current platform’s audience and the establishment of an additional, robust platform for greater demographic reach.
- The school community will benefit from the successful implementation of a new website that can demonstrate an increase in website traffic by 15% over the current’s site traffic.
- Strong belief in Catholic education and support of the mission of the school.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred and advancement and/or marketing experience are helpful.
- This position requires a person who is well organized, has excellent communication skills, both
- written and oral, and has an enthusiastic and dynamic personality.
- Must be comfortable working with Principal, Board of Pastors and volunteers.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and interact with a wide variety of constituents is helpful. Flexibility with scheduling of hours desirable.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel necessary.
- Must adhere to professional code of ethical conduct and maintain standards of professional competence and confidentiality. Exhibit a willingness to grow professionally in the area of enrollment and advancement.
All interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to Principal Christine Bruce at email@example.com.