Administrative Assistant for the Office of the Principal at Bethlehem Catholic High School. This is a full-time, 12-month position. Applicants should possess a minimum of 1-year experience as an administrative assistant. Experience in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of common technology and computer systems, including Microsoft Office
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment
- Solid organization skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Serving as the confidential administrative assistant to the Principal
- Maintaining records and performing clerical duties
- Providing courteous and prompt assistance to students, teachers, staff and visitors
- Assisting in the preparation of special events
- Retaining the official school calendar of events
- Aiding in the opening and closing of school responsibilities
- Documenting teacher attendance and providing coverage for absences
- Recording minutes for Board of Directors’ meetings
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to Holly L. DeNofa, Principal, online at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax at (610) 866-4429.
The successful candidate must be willing to submit information for background check clearances through the Diocese of Allentown as a condition of employment.