Catholic Senior Housing and Health Care Services, Inc. (CSHHCS) is a non-profit, faith-based network providing long and short-term care and living options to older adults. CSHHCS is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Manager.
This position is responsible for the billing operations of Holy Family Manor and Grace Mansion Personal Care, as well as supervision of A/R staff. Demonstrated ability to prioritize among the key accounts receivable and billing business tasks and develop appropriate action, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced and professional manner is essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Timely completion of all audits.
- Work to resolve unpaid claims.
- Supervise accounts receivable balances, billings, cash applications, and collections efforts.
- Assist with completing the month-end close responsibilities accurately and on time.
- Prepare, oversee and submit weekly billing
- Review errors and work with billing staff to rectify.
- Works with Business Office staff to address questions and resolve issues.
- Supervise, manage and motivate accounts receivable team members.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of healthcare billing and A/R experience with successful leadership and/or supervisory experience required
- Thorough knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, and Insurance billing requirements for skilled nursing facility and personal care
- Proficiency in billing applications, Point Click Care and Microsoft Applications.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities as cited above.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and to carry out assignments timely while embracing the values and mission of CSHHCS – to provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.
CSHHCS offers a comprehensive benefit package, the opportunity to work with great people and a rewarding work environment. If you are truly excited about working as part of a dynamic team in an energized, fast-paced and progressive organization that values its staff and residents, then we want to hear from you. Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources (A/RM)
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018