Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity in your nursing career? Holy Family Manor in Bethlehem, PA has an immediate opening for an RN Unit Supervisor to oversee the Sub-Acute Care Rehab Unit.
Holy Family Manor provides sub-acute care/short term rehabilitation and long term skilled nursing care by an interdisciplinary team of professionals. Holy Family Manor is a multi-faceted nursing center and a “Preferred Provider” of the St. Luke’s University Health Network and Lehigh Valley Health Network. Holy Family Manor has achieved the highest “Five-Star” overall rating on the official Medicare.gov Nursing Home Compare website.
The RN Unit Supervisor’s job duties include:
- Daily clinical rounds, emphasis on high risk residents.
- Maintain unit records, i.e. RCC, MDS, immunizations, pharmacy, etc.
- Ensure completion of resident documentation including audits of Electronic Health Record (E.H.R.) documentation. Insures that all nurses' notes are informative and descriptive of the nursing care provided and the resident's response to the care.
- Follow up on complaints and grievances timely, ensuring high customer service to residents and/or family members
- Respond to and evaluate emergencies, i.e. Code Blue, falls with injuries, etc.
- Review Quality Indicator reports for potential resident concerns and problems and implement and address these concerns in the residents’ care plans.
- Maintain and evaluate clinical competency of unit personnel.
- Communicate and implement change to affect a positive outcome for residents & staff.
- Establish, and maintain, standards of care to be aligned with our mission and vision.
Required Education and Experience:
- A licensed Registered Nurse, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of PA.
- Minimum one year in supervisory role in a hospital or long term care facility.
- Must have demonstrated successful supervisory skills.
Successful candidates will have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. The ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action within scope of practice of their license and the ability to tactfully and professionally interact with personnel, residents, physicians, family members, visitors, government agencies and the general public is required.
Holy Family Manor offers competitive wages commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefit package and the opportunity to work with great people! If you're a high-energy, experienced RN who is ready to take on the challenge of helping to lead and support our outstanding team, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources (RN US)
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018