Holy Family Manor is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Director of Maintenance for our campus in Bethlehem, PA. The primary purpose of this position is to direct and develop the maintenance staff and overall operations of the Maintenance Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility and as directed by the Administrator to assure that our facilities are maintained in a safe and comfortable manner.
The Director of Maintenance is responsible to ensure that Pennsylvania Department of Health regulations and Life Safety Codes are being met and actively participates in such surveys, including the development of a plan of correction if deficiencies are noted. Other responsibilities include the coordination of maintenance services with other departments, maintaining comprehensive preventative maintenance, emergency preparedness and security programs and oversight of services performed by outside vendors to ensure work is properly completed in accordance with contracts and work orders.
Holy Family Manor provides sub-acute care/short term rehabilitation and long term skilled nursing care by an interdisciplinary team of professionals. Holy Family Manor is a multi-faceted nursing center and a “Preferred Provider” of the St. Luke’s University Health Network and Lehigh Valley Health Network. Holy Family Manor has achieved the highest “Five-Star” overall rating on the official Medicare.gov Nursing Home Compare website.
Director of Maintenance Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity in a maintenance/commercial facility required.
• Knowledge and ability to work on mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, alarm systems and air-conditioning and heating units.
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Effective self management skills and ability to prioritize is essential.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office are required.
• Valid PA drivers license
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements for life safety in skilled nursing facilities as well as applicable laws and regulations governing maintenance functions in nursing home facilities preferred.
Holy Family Manor offers competitive wages commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefit package and the opportunity to work with great people! If you're a high-energy, experienced maintenance supervisor who is ready to take on the challenge of leading and support our outstanding team, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources (DOM)
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018