Job Description: Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, is currently seeking an Advancement Director to plan, coordinate and manage marketing, enrollment and fundraising programs. This is a full time, 12 month position. The Advancement Director will have the following responsibilities: Enrollment management, Development, Communications, and Strategic Planning. He/She will report to the Principal and serve as liaison to the Board.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred with 2-4 years experience in development, sales, or marketing. Must be willing to work some nights and weekends.
* Strong knowledge of the community preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong managerial skills and the ability to balance numerous ongoing projects
* Excellent time management and planning skills
* Strong leadership and team building skills
* Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic elementary education
* Understanding of Catholic identity
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Social Media and the Internet
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, current resume and salary requirements by October 15, to Daniel P. Moser, email@example.com, or 610-868-6570. Mail to:
Daniel P. Moser, Principal
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School
3221 Santee Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020