Kolbe Academy is seeking a dynamic fundraising professional to lead a multi-faceted development effort. The candidate should be versed in multiple aspects of development work including major gift programs, annual giving, planned giving, and event planning. This is a key, full-time staff position reporting to the Principal. The Kolbe Academy family is known for commitment to students and families through faith, academics, and service.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Collaborates with Principal, Board, and staff in the implementation of a multi-faceted fundraising plan.
• Prospect, cultivate, solicit, develop and maintain relationships with donors at all levels
• Plan, develop and direct the annual appeals and special fundraising events
• Research and submit grant proposals and track grant reporting requirements
• Oversee donor database and all donor acknowledgements
• Support volunteers with conceptualization, development and implementation of special fundraising events
• Promote Kolbe Academy via content and design of fundraising and marketing materials, quarterly newsletter, annual report
• Keep abreast of advancement techniques and utilize the same in growing the annual appeal and other fundraising opportunities
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) certification is a plus
• A strong commitment to Catholic values and Catholic education
• A minimum of three to five years’ experience in development and/or marketing, preferably in an educational setting
• Successful track record of raising major gifts
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Computer skills including database and website experience
• A high degree of credibility, integrity, and self-confidence is essential
• Valid PA driver’s license
To apply please send cover letter, resume, clearances and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.