Holy Family Manor is seeking a motivated self-starter to join our team in the role of Admissions Liaison. The ideal candidate will be an experienced healthcare sales and marketing professional with a demonstrated track record of successfully growing businesses by establishing and maintaining relationships with all potential and existing referral sources. This is a business development position and the Admissions Liaison will spend the majority of time in the field generating and managing referrals from hospitals in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. This position requires the ability to develop strong relationships with key referral sources including hospital case managers, assisted living/personal care staff and other community sources that may refer residents and patients to our facility. The Admissions Liaison will also have the capability to research and uncover new opportunities for growth.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or health related field preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in direct sales, marketing or admissions required.
- Prior experience in health care setting preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and prior experience will be considered.
- Proven track record of attaining and maintaining sales/marketing objectives and goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Caring and compassionate personality for appropriate interaction with senior clients and families.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but be a successful and valuable, contributing team member.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Must be flexible to work occasional evenings and weekends based on the needs of prospective residents and patients.
- Valid PA Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
Holy Family Manor provides sub-acute care/short term rehabilitation and long term skilled nursing care by an interdisciplinary team of professionals. Holy Family Manor is a multi-faceted nursing center and a “Preferred Provider” of the St. Luke’s University Health Network and Lehigh Valley Health Network. Holy Family Manor has achieved the highest “Five-Star” overall rating on the official Medicare.gov Nursing Home Compare website.
Holy Family Manor offers competitive wages commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefit package and the opportunity to work with great people! If you're a high-energy, experienced direct sales and marketing professional who is ready to take on the challenge of helping Holy Family Manor grow our census and support our ministry, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources (AL)
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018